- Beginner Level? Plan on a 24-hour course.
- Genders, Vowel & Alphabet sounds,
- Numbers, Time, Colors
- Identify L.O.N.E.R.S and other helpful noun endings.
- Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Possessive Adjectives
- Definite & Indefinite Articles
- Verbs and their Conjugations
- Worksheets and Repetition
- Short stories, your story
- Sentence structure, Pronunciation
- Listening, Understanding, Reading & Conversation
Intermediate & Advanced Levels
- You now come with understanding & listening skills.
- Tighten your pronunciation, your sentence structure.
- You're looking to expand your use and knowledge of verb conjugations.
- Expanding your vocabulary and the different forms of use within a certain context are now needed.
- Reading more advanced stories to enhance your grammar skill.
- Much needed conversation practice is needed.
- If you agree with the above then this is your level.